The health and safety of our students and staff are our top priority. We are adhering to CDC and Texas Department of State Health Services health guidelines. In some instances, we are exceeding their guidelines.
What we are doing:
- In our classrooms, we use a HEPA air filter with UV light, which kills airborne viruses. At our Plano location, an additional air purification unit in the HVAC system has been installed.
- Health screening questionnaire and temperature checks are done at arrival. At least one more temperature check is done in the afternoon.
- Ingress into the building is limited to students and staff. Parents will drop-off and pick-up on the porch outside unless there is a need to come inside.
- Touchless check-in and check-out via parents' smart phone app.
- Staff and students will wash hands (or use hand sanitizer) upon arrival.
- Students will bring their own lunch and snacks.
- All staff must wear masks. Masks are optional for students.
- Frequent disinfection of high touch areas.
- Provide additional training for teachers on infection control.
- Parents can see their child's pictures and activities via our app.
Updated Health and Safety Procedures
Call us to schedule a tour. We look forward to meeting you!